Hands-On Programming with R: Write Your Own Functions and Simulations
(as of Oct 21,2021 17:32:45 UTC – Details)
Learn the right way to program by diving into the R language, and then use your newfound expertise to resolve sensible information science issues. With this guide, you’ll learn to load information, assemble and disassemble information objects, navigate R’s setting system, write your individual features, and use all of R’s programming instruments.
RStudio Master Instructor Garrett Grolemund not solely teaches you the right way to program, but in addition reveals you the right way to get extra from R than simply visualizing and modeling information. You’ll achieve helpful programming expertise and assist your work as a knowledge scientist on the identical time.
- Work hands-on with three sensible information evaluation initiatives based mostly on on line casino video games
- Store, retrieve, and change information values in your pc’s reminiscence
- Write packages and simulations that outperform these written by typical R customers
- Use R programming instruments corresponding to if else statements, for loops, and S3 courses
- Learn the right way to write lightning-fast vectorized R code
- Take benefit of R’s bundle system and debugging instruments
- Practice and apply R programming ideas as you study them
Publisher:O’Reilly Media (August 12, 2014)
Item Weight:14.6 ounces
Dimensions:7 x 0.57 x 9.19 inches