Podcasting: How to Start a Podcast and Create a Profitable Podcasting Business
(as of Sep 20,2021 00:09:46 UTC – Details)
You Can Launch A Podcast With No Prior Experience (Even When You’re on a Budget).
“Podcasting” is a soup-to-nuts sensible information by Amanda Mayo, Podcast Producer and Production Director at Chicago Independent Radio Project (CHIRP), the place she manages an award-winning weekly artist interview podcast. From selecting the most effective podcasting tools to monetizing your podcast, Amanda covers every little thing you want to find out about worthwhile podcasting.
- The 4 essential questions to enable you provide you with the fitting podcast thought.
- How to slim down the true “who” of your podcast.
- The totally different podcasting kinds and how to select the most effective one based mostly in your viewers.
- The three easy guidelines to decide your supreme podcast size.
- How to make your friends comfy (what to ask and what NOT to ask…).
- How to get nice friends in your present utilizing nothing however e-mail.
- How to purchase the fitting podcast tools together with a checklist of the most effective podcast microphones.
- How to distribute your podcast, together with a checklist of the finest podcasting hosts.
- How to file a professional-sounding podcast.
- What you want to do to construct listener loyalty and develop your viewers.
- How to leverage social media for advertising and marketing and the place to spend your advert cash.
- The 7-Step No-Fail Podcast Launch Strategy.
- The 5 important methods to monetize your podcast.
Ready To Let Your Voice Be Heard?
This podcast e-book accommodates all the recommendation you’ll want on the “Getting Started” stage – not simply recording an episode, but additionally planning your podcast, discovering friends and distributing your content material.
If you need trustworthy, time-tested, real-world steerage in a easy, actionable format, scroll up and get your copy at the moment!
Publisher:Independently printed (December 21, 2019)
Item Weight:9.3 ounces
Dimensions:6 x 0.35 x 9 inches