Professional Cloud Architect – Google Cloud Certification Guide: Build a solid foundation in Google Cloud Platform to achieve the most lucrative IT certification, 2nd Edition
(as of Oct 21,2021 17:54:45 UTC – Details)
Become a Professional Cloud Architect by exploring the important ideas, instruments, and providers in GCP and dealing by way of follow assessments designed to assist you take the examination confidently
- Plan and design a GCP cloud resolution structure
- Ensure the safety and reliability of your cloud options and operations
- Assess your data by taking mock assessments with up-to-date examination questions
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is one in all the business leaders thanks to its array of providers that may be leveraged by organizations to carry the greatest out of their infrastructure. This e book is a complete information to studying strategies to successfully make the most of GCP providers and assist you turn out to be acquainted with the matters required to go Google's Professional Cloud Architect certification examination.
Following the Professional Cloud Architect's official examination syllabus, you'll first be launched to the Google Cloud Platform. The e book then covers the core providers that GCP provides equivalent to computing and storage and takes you thru efficient strategies of scaling and automating your cloud infrastructure. As you progress by way of the chapters, you'll get to grips with containers and providers and uncover greatest practices associated to the design and course of. This revised second version options new matters equivalent to Cloud Run, Anthos, Data Fusion, Composer, and Data Catalog.
By the finish of this e book, you'll have gained the data required to take and go the Google Cloud Certification – Professional Cloud Architect examination and turn out to be an professional in GCP providers.
What you’ll study
- Understand the advantages of being a Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect
- Find out how to enroll for the Professional Cloud Architect examination
- Master the compute choices in Google Cloud Platform
- Explore safety and networking choices in GCP
- Get to grips with managing and monitoring your workloads in GCP
- Understand storage, large information, and machine studying providers
- Become accustomed to examination situations and passing methods
Who This Book Is For
If you’re a cloud architect, cloud engineer, administrator, or any IT skilled trying to learn the way to implement Google Cloud providers in your group and turn out to be a GCP Certified Professional Cloud Architect, this e book is for you. Basic data of server infrastructure, together with Linux and Windows Servers, is assumed. A solid understanding of community and storage will assist you to make the most out of this e book.