Trade the Trader: Know Your Competition and Find Your Edge for Profitable Trading
(as of Oct 21,2021 09:50:09 UTC – Details)
When you commerce, you're not simply buying and selling corporations that ship items or companies. You're buying and selling in opposition to different merchants who care about just one factor: taking your cash. That's the #1 onerous actuality of buying and selling – and most merchants both don't realize it, or don't act as in the event that they do. In this guide, prime dealer and hedge fund supervisor Quint Tatro exhibits find out how to win constantly in the "zero sum" recreation of buying and selling, the place there's a loser for each winner. You'll discover ways to replicate your buying and selling competitors in each aspect of buying and selling and investing: selecting corporations to put money into, realizing when to leap in and out of the market, and mastering the psychology and gamesmanship of buying and selling. Coverage consists of:
- Understanding the "other side of the trade": the 1000’s of professionals you're buying and selling in opposition to.
- Finding a technical edge with technical evaluation you may exploit over and over once more.
- Understanding sentiment and overcoming the human feelings and biases that price you dearly.
- Utilizing the most important methods of basic evaluation.
- Playing positions and possibilities, not P+Ls.
- Recognizing and capturing big alternatives in down markets.
Publisher:FT Press; 1st version (October 4, 2010)
Publication date:October 4, 2010
File measurement:814 KB
Simultaneous gadget utilization:Up to five simultaneous units, per writer limits
Print size:223 pages
Page numbers supply ISBN:0137067089